- Wood: European White Oak
- Grade: Prefinished
- Stain: Hawaii
- Width: 6 1/2
- Warranty: 35 Years
- Min. Order Qty: 200SF
- SKU: H4LAIR95ENGWHTOKHWII
Let this beautiful European White Oak hardwood floor create a refined look in your space, with a natural aged beauty enhanced by a treatment that brings out the true antique look and the beauty of the wood. Light Brushed, distressed & hand scraping makes this floor an all time favorite. It is a modern restoration of an artistic timeless floor.
This Engineered Hardwood Flooring offers the following characteristics:
Warranty: 35 year finish
SQFT Per Box Quantity: 19.5 sf
Thickness: 9/16" with a 3.2 mm wear layer
Width: 6 1/2"
Length: 72” On average 85% of the boards are 72” in length (with the remaining 15% in random lengths)
Finish: Bona Naturale, UV Cured Urethane, water based.
Species: European White Oak
Installation: Glue, Staple, Nail
- Surface: Light brushed, stained & handcrafted
- Construction: T&G, 3 Ply Engineered floor. The use of Heveas or Rubber core makes this floor environmentally friendly.
Choosing prefinished hardwood flooring is a smart choice for the environment. Wood itself is green; it’s a renewable resource with a much lower carbon footprint then plastics that are found in many carpets and some laminate flooring. Do you or a member of your family suffer from allergies? Prefinished hardwood floors are hypoallergenic. The finish will not give refuge to dust mites or microorganisms as carpets can; making hardwood flooring a smart choice for you’re the environment in your home!
Wow factor comes into play with this WIDE PLANK Engineered European Oak Hardwood Flooring. Don't overpay for your hardwood flooring! Call (888-705-7555) for a sample today or email firstname.lastname@example.org