- Wood: Maple (American Maple)
- Grade: Rustic
- Stain: Natural
- Width: 3 1/4
- Warranty: 25 Years
- Min. Order Qty: 200SF
- SKU: H4LKN325HM75RB4N4
Maple Hardwood Flooring: If it's cheap Maple hardwood flooring closeout / clearance or first quality, you are in the right place.
Top 3 Things to know about this Maple Hardwood Flooring.
- This Maple is harvested, milled in Maine and Prefinished in Canada. True Northern Hard Maple
- Availability is limited. Each truck of maple (13,000) yields about 7 % in this grade. So each truck is 910 sq,ft will end up in this grade.
- Great finish and knots are filled. In fact some of select and better shorts end up in this grade to give better lengths to the select and better product.
Did you know?
- Maple logs are sent to China to be milled and finished? Its true. This product is Milled in the United States and Finished in Canada.
Why is it hard to find Maple hardwood flooring closeouts, rustic grade or on clearance?
Rustic Grade - When we run a truck load (13,000 sq.ft) of Maple we will yeild out approximately 7% in rustic grade. So for each truck load run there will be 910 sq.ft. Not a lot.
Maple Closeouts are typically only found on stain colors not selling. Most all Hickory Hardwood flooring is in Natural.
Lifetime of Beauty
To preserve the beauty of your hardwood flooring for a lifetime, all of our prefinished hardwood flooring is protected by seven layers of UV Cured Polyurethane infused with Ceramic particles (aluminum oxide) for scratch resistance and gloss retention. The finishes are 100% solids with no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that can be harmful to humans and the environment. The finish is cured instantly by UV lights thus creating a safe yet extremely durable finish. This process provides the highest quality finish and durability in an environmentally friendly way.
Choosing prefinished hardwood flooring is a smart choice for the environment. Wood itself is green; it’s a renewable resource with a much lower carbon foot print then plastics that are found in many carpets and some laminate flooring. Do you or a member of your family suffer from allergies? Prefinished hardwood floors are hypoallergenic. The finish will not give refuge to dust mites or microorganisms as carpets can; making hardwood flooring a smart choice for you’re the environment in your home!