- Wood: Hickory (American Hickory)
- Grade: Natural
- Stain: Natural
- Width: 3
- Warranty: 25 Years
- Min. Order Qty: 200SF
- SKU: H4LPFCPN9502
Hickory Hardwood Flooring: If it's cheap, you are in the right place!
Top 3 Things to know about this Hickory Hardwood Flooring.
- Our hickory is harvested, milled and finished in the United States.
- Random lengths anywhere from 12"-36". Builder grade shorts are great products because you're not dealing with Cabin grade material,which will have missing tongues, splits and knots. Therefore your waste factor is around 10%, versus 20% with Cabin grade material.
- Full Fill Finish - Industry Best offering a 25 Year Finish Warranty.
Did you know?
- Hickory logs are sent to China to be milled, and finished? It's true! But OUR Hickory hardwood flooring is completely processed in the United States.
- Our factory finish is second to none. We stand behind this product with a 25 year finish warranty. Take a look.
Why is it so hard to find Hickory hardwood flooring closeouts, rustic grade or clearance?
Hickory Closeouts are typically only found on stain colors, not selling. Most all Hickory Hardwood flooring is stained natural.
- Species: Hickory
- Width: 3"
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Grade: Builder Grade Shorts
- Random Lengths of 12"- 36"
- Prefinished Hardwood Flooring
- Sq.ft per bundle: 20.50
The Benefits of Hickory Flooring in Your Home
Sitting high on the Janka hardness scale with a score of 1850, Hickory hardwoods are very strong and durable. Because of their strength, these hardwoods can withstand the wear and tear of day-to-day living in your household. Hickory is a suitable flooring for your home if children and large animals are frequenters of the space. The hardwood can withstand the brunt of dropped toys and the scraping of pawed feet.
Hickory is also suitable as a backdrop for a range of design styles. It comes in a host of tones and grades. Colors range from a light beige or yellow, to a reddish or rich dark-brown. With a straight or wavy grain, natural imperfections like knots are also present in various Hickory flooring grades, some more or less than others, which presents either a polished or a rustic look.
With such variety, Hickory hardwood flooring can meet the needs of a multitude of design styles for your home. Whether the style is rustic, modern or eclectic, Hickory can make a powerful impact.
Considering its strength and hardiness, it's warmth, natural flaws -- and its test through time -- Hickory hardwood flooring may be the perfect option for you.
Lifetime of Beauty
To preserve the beauty of your hardwood flooring for a lifetime, all of our prefinished hardwood flooring is protected by seven layers of UV Cured Polyurethane infused with Ceramic particles (aluminum oxide) for scratch resistance and gloss retention. The finishes are 100% solids with no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that can be harmful to humans and the environment. The finish is cured instantly by UV lights thus creating a safe yet extremely durable finish. This process provides the highest quality finish and durability in an environmentally friendly way.
Choosing prefinished hardwood flooring is a smart choice for the environment. Wood itself is green; it’s a renewable resource with a much lower carbon foot print then plastics that are found in many carpets and some laminate flooring. Do you or a member of your family suffer from allergies? Prefinished hardwood floors are hypoallergenic. The finish will not give refuge to dust mites or microorganisms as carpets can; making hardwood flooring a smart choice for you’re the environment in your home!