- Wood: Vinyl
- Grade: Prefinished
- Stain: Tacoma
- Width: 9"
- Warranty: 25
- Min. Order Qty: 200SF
- SKU: H4LRBDSPCDIS9
SPC stands for Stone Plastic Composite and is also sometimes referred to as rigid core luxury vinyl flooring. Using advanced technologies this flooring is waterproof, extremely durable and beautifully mimics natural wood. Despite being quite thin compared to solid hardwood this flooring really is the toughest of tough. It's designed for the wear and tear of commercial environments, a home setting is nothing in comparison.
- Floor Type: Vinyl Plank
- Color: Tacoma
- Width: 9"
- Thickness: Overall 6.5 mm / 20mil wear
- Length: 60”
- Construction: Engineered
- Sq FT per plank: 3.75 - 2.27 lb per sf
- SQ FT Per Box Quantity: 22.5 - 6 pieces -51 lb
- Cartons per pallet: 52 / 2618 lb
- Finish: Double UV lacquer coating
- Edge: Micro-bevel
- Installation: Drop Down - uniclic locking system
- Underlayment : IXPE Attached
Wow factor comes into play with this rigid core luxury vinyl flooring Don't overpay for your hardwood flooring! Call (888-705-7555) for a sample today or email email@example.com