- Wood: Hickory (American Hickory)
- Grade: Euro Character - Unfinished
- Stain: None
- Warranty: 50 Years
- Min. Order Qty: 200SF
- SKU: H4LMTUNFHKY-1
Top 3 Things to know about this Hickory Hardwood Flooring
- Our hickory is harvested, milled and finished in the United States.
- Excellent Average Lengths - This product is consistently averaging out higher than the industry average. Euro Character products come in 2' - 10' lengths.
- Good Milling - Important when considering Unfinished Hickory Hardwood Flooring
Euro Character Grading
Euro Character has a wider variation in both coloring and natural characteristics than it's superior grade Select & Better. Its a consistent mixture of the grades of Select & Better, Select & Better Long, #1 Common grades. This combination of woods allows for longer pl
Did you know?
- Hickory logs are sent to China to be milled and finished? This Hickory hardwood flooring is completely processed in the United States, providing longer lengths and a better finish.
The Benefits of Hickory Hardwood Flooring in Your Home
Sitting high on the Janka hardness scale with a score of 1850, Hickory hardwoods are very strong and durable. Because of their strength, these hardwoods can withstand the wear and tear of day-to-day living in your household. Hickory is a suitable flooring for your home if children and large animals are frequenters of the space. The hardwood can withstand the brunt of dropped toys and the scraping of pawed feet.
Hickory is also suitable as a backdrop for a range of design styles. It comes in a host of tones and grades. Colors range from a light beige or yellow, to a reddish or rich dark-brown. With a straight or wavy grain, natural imperfections like knots are also present in various Hickory flooring grades, some more or less than others, which presents either a polished or a rustic look.
With such variety, Hickory hardwood flooring can meet the needs of a multitude of design styles for your home. Whether the style is rustic, modern or eclectic, Hickory can make a powerful impact. Considering its strength and hardiness, it's warmth, natural flaws -- and its test through time -- Hickory hardwood flooring may be the perfect option for you.