- Wood: African Amendoim
- Grade: Prefinished
- Stain: Natural
- Width: 3 1/2"
- Warranty: 25 Years
- Min. Order Qty: 200SF
- SKU: H4LIPAME38100
African Amendoim is known for its unique grain, which when looked at under different lighting seems to move in different directions. Very similar to mahogany, the wood will darken slightly with time. It is a very hard wood, with a high Janka score of 1920, it's a fantastic flooring for all interiors. It's a really phenomenal wood, and exceptionally durable.
Width: 3 1/4"
Thickness: 1/2" with a 3 mm sawn veneer
Random Lengths up to 48"
Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Sq.ft per bundle: 30.03
Surface: Smooth with a 40% gloss level
Warranty: 25 Years
Installation: Glue, Nail, Staple, Float
Some Interesting Facts About African Amendoim
- Amendoim is a very hard and durable wood flooring option. It is a dimension-ally stable wood flooring species that is rated as fairly durable.
- Amendoim exhibits a medium degree of color change as this wood will become a more uniform, and darker tan-brown with reddish hues will be predominantly highlighted over time.
- This species of hardwood flooring is known for “swirly grain and tight burls/knots”. It can subtly add a visual appeal to a home.
- Amendoim’s high density and strong stability means that this species is a great choice for high-traffic areas. It holds up great against dents, scratches and normal wear and tear.
- Amendoim gives the space a warm, inviting feel because of its fantastic color schemes. Amendoim is known for its tan, orange-brown and red hues. Over time, it turns darker and more constant, with the reddish highlights remaining strong.
- Our African Amendoim hardwood flooring is great for your pocket book, and looks top quality. Even though it may look expensive, it’s a very cost-effective option for those watching their budget.
Lifetime of Beauty
To preserve the beauty of your hardwood flooring for a lifetime, all of our prefinished hardwood flooring is protected by seven layers of UV Cured Polyurethane infused with Ceramic particles (aluminum oxide) for scratch resistance and gloss retention. The finishes are 100% solids with no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that can be harmful to humans and the environment. The finish is cured instantly by UV lights thus creating a safe yet extremely durable finish. This process provides the highest quality finish and durability in an environmentally friendly way.
Choosing prefinished hardwood flooring is a smart choice for the environment. Wood itself is green; it’s a renewable resource with a much lower carbon foot print then plastics that are found in many carpets and some laminate flooring. Do you or a member of your family suffer from allergies? Prefinished hardwood floors are hypoallergenic. The finish will not give refuge to dust mites or microorganisms as carpets can; making hardwood flooring a smart choice for you’re the environment in your home!
Wow factor comes into play with this engineered hardwood flooring. Don't overpay for your hardwood flooring! Call (888-705-7555) for a sample today or email email@example.com